Rock Paper Sweet

A collection of imaginative wedding ideas & stylish everyday living, from the rings to the favors to the 'happily ever afters.'

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

a photographer's bff

I recently got the new PhotoShop Lightroom 3.  It is AMAZING and has done wonders for my photos!  I am slightly obsessed.  If you haven't tried it, you can download a free 30-day trial from Adobe.  I am fairly new to photography and am definitely still getting used to the ins-and-outs of the process - from shooting to editing - but Lightroom 3 has really improved my technique.  Not only does it enhance the colors and lighting of my images, but it also helps me become more aware of how I set up my subjects before shooting.  I highly recommend giving it a try!

Below, I have posted several favorites from my collection, e.rebecca photography.  Enjoy :)

 Nashville, TN Skyline

 Sandy Path,Jekyll Island GA

 Dunes at Sunset, Jekyll Island GA

 Le Tour Eiffel, Paris FRANCE

 High Tide at the Jetty, Sea Island GA
 My Handsome Basset Hound

 Flags @ Rockefeller Plaza, NYC

 Blue Eyes

Sunrise, St. Simons Island GA

No comments:

Post a Comment