Rock Paper Sweet

A collection of imaginative wedding ideas & stylish everyday living, from the rings to the favors to the 'happily ever afters.'

Sunday, January 23, 2011

The art of perfection...in a cake!

If you haven't checked out Sweetapolita's delicious site, you must do so now!  She fills her blog with the most mouth-watering cakes and sweet recipies.  I am just dying to try to bake this cake, a stunning 5-layer Neapolitan Birthday Cake...I think I might just have to bake it for myself on my birthday in 3 weeks. :)

How AMAZING is that?!  So pretty!  I love the layers of strawberry, chocolate and vanilla cake...what a clever idea to bake this delicious combination of flavors into one cake.  And, as you can tell from the picture above, Rosie of Sweetapolita is also a talented photographer.  Click here to read her post about this cake on her website.

No comments:

Post a Comment