Rock Paper Sweet

A collection of imaginative wedding ideas & stylish everyday living, from the rings to the favors to the 'happily ever afters.'

Friday, June 8, 2012

C Wonder

I discovered another cool new shopping website.  It is called C Wonder, and it was created by Chris Burch (Tory Burch's ex-husband).  It is stock-full of cute, summery clothes, accessories and home goods.  Everything has a Tory-feel to it, but it starts at a lower price point than Tory Burch.   I must say: I adore everything Tory Burch makes, so I definitely wouldn't say C Wonder is quite on-par with her brand, but it is certainly very cute. 

There are several darling boutiquey stores in the NYC/Hamptons area, but the preppy, nautical-themed website is very user friendly and enticing as well.  I already have several items in my "shopping cart."


No comments:

Post a Comment