Rock Paper Sweet

A collection of imaginative wedding ideas & stylish everyday living, from the rings to the favors to the 'happily ever afters.'

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

A "L.O.V.E" Inspired Bridal Shower

As I have mentioned before, February is my favorite month...and Valentine's Day just might be my favorite holiday (it's so hard to pick just one) because of the bright pinks and reds, the cards, the sugary treats and all of the lovey-dovey sweetness!  In honor of the first day of February, I have decided to share some of the inspiration behind the bridal shower my fabulous MOH is throwing for me in a couple of weeks.  It is going to be a lovely shower, complete with a "sweetheart" theme. 

Since my fiance doesn't want our wedding to be too "girly," my MOH and I decided this bridal shower is the perfect opportunity plan a party with pinks and lace.  She has designed the most adorable invitations (which will be custom-printed by prim & paper), picked the perfect location (her family's antebellum home), and planned the sweetest tea-party menu (think: Marie Antoinette). 

Here are some of the photos we drew inspiration from.  I will dedicate a post with pictures from the actual planning & shower in a few weeks!


Found on Beaute Femme
Found on the knot

Found on Sweetapolita

Found on Pizzazzerie 
Found on Pizzazzerie

1 comment:

  1. Really helpful information on arranging a bridal shower party. Last month, I arranged my best friend’s wedding shower at one of elegant New York wedding venues. It was a grand event and we all enjoyed very much there.

    ReplyDelete