Rock Paper Sweet

A collection of imaginative wedding ideas & stylish everyday living, from the rings to the favors to the 'happily ever afters.'

Monday, August 1, 2011

My new Etsy site

In the past, I have done some custom calligraphy work - which I absolutely LOVE to do.  I have also made personalized stationery and cards, as well as various kinds of wedding decor and custom accents, painted picture frames, favors and little DIY details that I have sold on a freelance basis.  I have now decided to set up a little Etsy shop (called Seaglass Stationery & Decor) in order to sell my work to a larger market.  Check it out here!  It is a work-in-progress right now, so be sure to check back frequently as I continue to post items.  Thanks for the support :)




1 comment:

  1. That's a great news, girl! What made you decide to put up your own etsy shop? Good thing you decided to take your talent to the next level. And I'm hoping to see more of your calligraphy works soon! =)

    ReplyDelete