Rock Paper Sweet

A collection of imaginative wedding ideas & stylish everyday living, from the rings to the favors to the 'happily ever afters.'

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Beautiful cakes from one of my favorite Bloggers

Today I want to share with y'all one of my favorite bloggers: Rosie from Sweetapolita.  She is located in Canada, near Toronto.  She bakes the most beautiful cakes, cookies, pies, etc... anything and everything sweet and beautiful you could imagine.  What I love most about her blog is that she takes excellent photographs of her work along the way, and she even shares her recipes and baking tips.  I wish cakes could ship internationally, because I would have most definitely ordered one of her stunning cakes for my wedding!

She bakes cakes for any and every occasion, incorporating various textures and intricate detailing.  Her work is incredibly artistic, and I'm sure it tastes just as good as it looks!  Be sure to check out her blog here, just be prepared to stay a while.  Her writing draws you in, the photographs are lovely, and the cakes are so imaginative!  If you're looking for a little cake inspiration, whether it's for a wedding, bridal shower, engagement party or any other occasion, look no further than Sweetapolita.

How stunning would this be to serve at an engagement party?


This would be perfect for a bridal shower cake :)

Sweet love-letter cookies

Mini Cakes that remind me of a set of boxed chocolates - would be perfect to serve at a rehearsal dinner!

GORGEOUS wedding cake

Again, gorgeous.  I told y'all she was good, right?!

If you were stuck in a wedding planning rut, hopefully these sweet pictures gave you a little bit of inspiration.  They are each so detailed and lovely, I can't stop looking at them.  And there is so much more on her blog/website!  Be sure to check it out.

*All these photos are credited to Rosie from Sweetapolita*

No comments:

Post a Comment