Rock Paper Sweet

A collection of imaginative wedding ideas & stylish everyday living, from the rings to the favors to the 'happily ever afters.'

Monday, September 19, 2011

Something Old

I saw this picture from Style Me Pretty via Pinterest and really wanted to share it with y'all.  I think this is one of the more sentimental "something old" ideas I've ever seen.  I really like how special it is that this Bride is carrying old black & white pictures of people who are special to her.  What a great way to recognize loved ones who have passed away and cannot be with you on your wedding day.  I found this photo to be very touching, as the Bride's bouquet is an important accessory to her throughout the wedding - after all, she carries it almost the whole time.  How great to have such meaning behind the bouquet!

No comments:

Post a Comment